- Completion of the booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of booking.
- The price of your holiday does not include any passes as these are sold separately [park rules].
- We are unable to accept bookings from groups of persons of all one sex or groups less than 21 years of age. These are Tattershall Lakes rules, not the caravan owners and must be adhered to.
- A deposit of £100 is needed to secure your holiday this payment is non-refundable. We reserve the right to resell the holiday if the final balance is not received by the arranged due date.
- A refundable £75.00 bond is payable on all the caravans. This is due with the final balance to cover any loss or damage to the caravan or its contents. We reserve the right to deduct any loss or damage from this, at our discretion. This will however be returned in full if left tidy, no loss or damage is found upon checking the caravan after your departure.
- Any loss or damage discovered upon your arrival must be reported immediately to Nigel on 07752364976 otherwise you will be held responsible.
- Full payment of the holiday must be RECIEVED 8 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Should you book less than 8 weeks or less from your holiday start date then the full amount will be due upon booking unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Cheque’s and postal orders should be made payable to and returned to the name and address on the booking form. Cash payments must be sent registered post as no responsibility can be accepted for any loss.
- Caravans must be vacated before 10am on the day of departure and the keys returned to allocated key box. This enables us to clean and check the caravan before the arrival of the next guest.
- The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakage or damage to the caravan or its contents during your stay.
- Some pets are allowed in the caravan but ONLY if arranged with us PRIOR to your holiday
Please be aware if a pet is seen in the caravan without PRIOR arrangement we reserve the right
to terminate your holiday straight away and NO REFUND will be given
- No smoking inside the caravan. If you do smoke please smoke outside and put your cigarette butts in a bin.
- Tattershall Lakes is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of the holiday and no refund will be given.
- Keys to your caravan may be collected from 4pm on the day of your arrival from allocated key box. You will however prior to this be able to use some of the facilities on the tattershall lakes holiday park.
- Should your accommodation become un-available due to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given.
- Any change to the advertised entertainment or facilities at the Tattershall Lakes holiday park is beyond our control, and we cannot accept any responsibility for this.
- We supply a decent set of mountain bikes for you to use FREE of charge,so please make sure you you treat
them with respect and put them back into the bike rack supplied and put the canopy back over them,each
time you have finished using them ,so they are protected from the weather
IF WE FIND THEM TO BE MISTREATED OR BROKEN BY MISUSE you will of course lose you right to your bond be refunded.
- Up to 8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit only.
- 6-8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 25% of total holiday costs.
- 4-6 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 50% of total holiday costs.
- 2-4 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 75% of total holiday costs.
0-2 weeks from holiday commencement date – 100% of total holiday costs.